Aruba Presales Intern (Req Number #1617247)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Hewlett Packard Enterprise active.
Vezi toate job-urile Aruba Presales Intern (Req Number #1617247) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, our ideas propel our world faster. We’re an industry-leading technology company. And we’re accelerating everything we do. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, our technology and services help transform our customers around the world to become more efficient, more productive and more secure. They enable our customers to go further. And our employees to develop, learn and advance their careers. Ready to change the world? No one’s doing it faster.
Mission: We help customers use technology to slash the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives.
Some of our customers run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both. Wherever they are in that journey, we provide the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
• Student of Technical or Economic University preferred.
• High achievers who are enrolled in university and pursuing a Bachelor or Master degree.
• Fluency in English.
• General administrative, reporting or project support related experience is preferable.
• Very good communication and presentation skills.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Package.
• Team player with proactive approach.
• Customer understanding with willingness to learn new things.
• Communication skills, self-confidence and engagement.
• Willingness to learn and develop skills for further professional growth.
• General administrative, reporting task or project support related experience is preferable.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world’s largest technology company and ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HPE brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. And at HPE, we know that our people and values are the most important elements in this success.
Our Internship Programme:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers university students the opportunity to join a leading IT company and gain invaluable experience through our 12 months Internship Program. HP Enterprise offers you a highly dynamic, fast-paced, professional working environment and the chance to develop the skills you have gained at university in a real business environment. During your internship you will not only apply these skills in the IT industry, but also acquire a range of abilities to contribute to the business whilst working alongside industry professionals.
Interns @HPE could also benefit from:
• Having an assigned Buddy to help and support you during the program's duration
• Chance to participate in projects sponsored by senior leaders
• Access to various trainings
• Opportunity to establish and develop professional network in the company
Scope of the Internship Programme:
Throughout the programme, you'll have regular training and one-to-one meetings with your manager. Working together, you'll set goals and plot your development. And with our open-plan offices and friendly working culture, you'll have the chance to learn from senior managers who can help you in your future career. Our IT Programme will provide you with the expertise to work for one of our most important business area, the Indirect team, which is all about infrastructure (e.g. servers, network, storage), and related services (e.g. Business Continuity). You will also have a chance to get connected to the biggest IT companies in the country and get insight, how business is done with them.
• Communicates in local language to customers/partners/sales.
• Launches local promotions (working with Regional Business Unit (RBU) to ensure coordinated strategy across the region).
• Analyses ongoing competitive positioning and provides feedback to RBU on product offering, positioning, and pricing strategy.
• Support channel teams and enabling distributors & resellers – by right communication, document translation, social media enablement etc.
• Coordinates and develops content for local field sales enablement.
• Executes launch plans (NPI, EOS, news) in the country, adapting for country context.
• Solicits input from direct and partner sales on pricing, product strengths, and competitive positioning.