Business Analyst Cloud Renewal Admin - Contractor Role
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Oracle active
View all jobs Business Analyst Cloud Renewal Admin - Contractor Role active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
- Good self organization, multi tasking ability, flexibility
- Flexibility to working in shifts
- Quality and efficiency oriented, even under pressure
- Attention to detail, methodical and accurate
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent English skills, particularly writing, consistency, organization and standardization of terms and language
- Proactive, team player
- Positive and “Can Do� Attitude
- Results oriented
- Good PC knowledge, esp. in Word/Excel
- Problem solving ability
- Professional customer handling
- Business experience: commercial education
- Additional European languages
- Experience in sales environment
- Act as knowledge expert in all Cloud end to end processes and systems
- Act as lead in Cloud renewal preparation
- Act as a bridge between the sales team and various other supporting functions (GSO, Deal Management, AR, Collections, Credit Team, Order Management, Approvals, Business Practices, Revenue Recognition, Incentive Compensation, etc)
- Undertake admin responsibilities as required by Global Cloud Ops
- Proactively screen deals for roadblocks and track deal progress
- Assist in the escalation of critical deals as required (through various back office functions and processes)
- Integrate with sales team and sales management to gain understanding of business priorities and challenges
- Support acquisition integration in Cloud
- Support new application roll outs.
- Meet Global Cloud Ops KPIs and targets
- Communicate activity metrics to sales management
- Undertake other reporting & projects as required