Automation Engineer - Internship Position
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs JTI Romania active
View all jobs Automation Engineer - Internship Position active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
JTI, a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies, is a leading international tobacco manufacturer. With headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, and more than 40,000 employees worldwide, JTI has operations in more than 120 countries. It is the global owner of both Winston, the number two cigarette brand in the world, and Camel outside the USA and has the largest share in sales for both brands. Other global brands include Mevius and LD.
JTI is one of the first multinational companies to be established in Romania since 1993 and the first tobacco company that started to produce on the local market, in 1994. The company has also a national distribution system. JTI is engaged in supporting the local community, investing in a wide range of corporate social responsibility programs related to culture, society and environment.
JTI Romania is certified as a Top Employer Romania, Europe and Global 2018. In addition to the global certification achieved for the fourth year in a row, JTI was also ranked as Number One Top Employer for the Middle East, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions.
At JTI, your career is firmly in your own hands.We strive to create an environment where the goals and needs of our business are supported by investment in people’s growth, providing you with opportunities to master your skills and reach your full potential through training and development programs, exciting local and international career opportunities.
At JTI, you can shape your future! If you like it, Join The Idea!
• Student in terminal year(s) of study preferably, technical degree (Electronics or Automation) represents an advantage;
• Basic understanding and interests in current trends and practices in Automation
• Good technical skills for electrical and automation solutions.
• Konowledge of downloading, uploading, hardware configuration, industrial networking, testing, diagnosis.
• Familiar with database, profibus networking, programming.
• Good knowledge of Step 5 and Step 7.
• TwinCAT and WinCC knowledge.
• Together with maintenance team, he will design automation testing equipment and frameworks, aiming to improve electrical and automation skills, according to factory’s development plan.
• Use and test the equipment.
• Help with preventive and corrective maintenance processes.
o 1 day induction about company & internship program
o On-the-job training
5 days per week, 8 hours per day
Period: July 1st – September 30th 2017
JTI Romania HQ : Bucharest, Dimitrie Pompei 9-9A.
All applications will be reviewed, however only suitable candidates will be contacted directly for further discussion. We thank you for your time and consideration!