IT Global - Business Process Analyst - Internship Position
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs JTI Romania active
View all jobs IT Global - Business Process Analyst - Internship Position active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
JTI, a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies, is a leading international tobacco manufacturer. With headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, and more than 40,000 employees worldwide, JTI has operations in more than 120 countries. It is the global owner of both Winston, the number two cigarette brand in the world, and Camel outside the USA and has the largest share in sales for both brands. Other global brands include Mevius and LD.
JTI is one of the first multinational companies to be established in Romania since 1993 and the first tobacco company that started to produce on the local market, in 1994. The company has also a national distribution system. JTI is engaged in supporting the local community, investing in a wide range of corporate social responsibility programs related to culture, society and environment.
JTI Romania is certified as a Top Employer Romania, Europe and Global 2018. In addition to the global certification achieved for the fourth year in a row, JTI was also ranked as Number One Top Employer for the Middle East, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions.
At JTI, your career is firmly in your own hands.We strive to create an environment where the goals and needs of our business are supported by investment in people’s growth, providing you with opportunities to master your skills and reach your full potential through training and development programs, exciting local and international career opportunities.
At JTI, you can shape your future! If you like it, Join The Idea!
• Student in terminal year(s) of study, preferably of a technical university, such as Computer Science, Cybernetics, Informatics, Electronics.
• Good communication skills; English mandatory.
• Organized and reliable with attention to detail
• Advanced analytical skills, comfortable in working with big data sets
• Innovative thinking and process oriented mindset
• Strong knowledge in Excel, Visio, and MS Office
• Basic knowledge in SQL/HTML
Being part of the JTI IT Global team, the position offers an excellent opportunity to have an overview of the company’s global reporting systems as well as gaining practical experience of its business processes and corporate culture, working closely within a team of excellent professionals. The Analyst’s role will be to identify and solve critical issues the business encounters by engaging thorough analytical, communication and leadership skills and applying a sound business judgment.
• Proactively identify solutions to improve the efficiency of the internal processes
• Ad-hoc analysis, reports and presentations.
• Synthesize analytical results to provide action-oriented recommendations
• Work with clients and team members to develop and implement innovative solutions
• Gain immediate responsibility for project deliverables
• Responsible for reporting tools support
o 1 day induction about company & internship program
o On-the-job training
5 days per week, 8 hours per day
Period: July 1st – September 30th 2017
JTI Romania HQ : Bucharest, Dimitrie Pompei 9-9A.
All applications will be reviewed, however only suitable candidates will be contacted directly for further discussion. We thank you for your time and consideration!