Communications Associate - Internship Position
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs JTI Romania active
View all jobs Communications Associate - Internship Position active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Media - Journalism active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Public Relations active on Hipo.ro
JTI is one of the first multinational companies to be established in Romania since 1993 and the first tobacco company that started to produce on the local market, in 1994. The company has also a national distribution system. JTI is engaged in supporting the local community, investing in a wide range of corporate social responsibility programs related to culture, society and environment.
JTI Romania has received the honor of being certified as a Top Employer Romania, Europe and Global 2017. In addition to the global certification, JTI was also ranked as Number One Top Employer for the Middle East, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions. JTI’s headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, was recognized as the Number One Top Employer in Switzerland.
Why join our team? At JTI, your career is firmly in your own hands.
We provide our people with constant opportunities to gain their own experience, improve their skills and develop their careers. Our business environment constantly evolves as new products and markets emerge. This is your opportunity to make a real difference. Investment in people, global outreach and international mindset are part of our DNA.
We encourage you to explore the diverse career paths open to you and the many opportunities to learn and develop. You can either pursue an international career or enjoy an international flavor while working from your home country.
We strive to create an environment where the goals and needs of our business are supported by investment in people’s growth, providing you with opportunities to master your skills and reach your full potential through training and development programs, exciting local and international career opportunities as well as:
- Onboarding Program for new employees
- Internal climate sustaining ideas generation and sharing
- Development Centers
- Talent Management and Succession Planning programs
- Internal and international Development Assignments
- Wellbeing program.
For more information, visit www.jti.com/careers
• Student in terminal year(s) of study preferably - degree in Philology (Romanian, English) represents an advantage;
• Motivation to learn and to develop as professional in communications area;
• Very good English knowledge;
• Excellent communication abilities and interpersonal skills;
• Proactive attitude;
• Good time management skills;
• Proficient in using MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point);
• Availability for travelling to different locations on the country border line or where it is needed by car or by air on short notice;
The incumbent is responsible for providing support in Corporate Affairs & Communications activities:
• Contributes to the anti-illicit trade advocacy and programs meant to increase law enforcement agencies capacity to fight the illegal trade in cigarettes.
• Participates in the development and implementation of anti-illicit trade activities such as public campaigns, programs meant to increase the capacity of law enforcement agencies to fight the illegal trade (canine teams for Customs, building of a car control facility in Siret customs point, press events organization, participation in different events and meetings outside the office and outside the normal work hours).
He/ She will participate in relevant meetings with authorities and will draft letters to the Customs, Border Police, National Police and/or other relevant authorities. The job holder will support other functions in the Corporate Affairs area depending on the needs that arise.
o 1 day induction about company & internship program
o On-the-job training
5 days per week, 8 hours per day
Period: July 1st – September 30th 2017
JTI Romania HQ : Bucharest, Dimitrie Pompei 9-9A.
All applications will be reviewed, however only suitable candidates will be contacted directly for further discussion. We thank you for your time and consideration!