This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Randstad Romania SRL active
View all jobs Mechanical Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- At least 2-3 years experience in equipament maintenance (industrial)
- Graduate technical studies
- Pneumatic and hydraulic solid knowledge
- Good knowledge of mechanical technology, technical drawing, types and
operation of machine tools, computer components, mechanical adjustment
- Ability to use tools and equipments for assembly and measurement
- Medium Italian/English knowledge is an advantage
- Assambling, maintenance and services for automated industrial lines
- Finding solutions for the technical issues solving
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunity for career development
- Professional background