Internship in Advisory-Forensic department
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PwC Romania active
View all jobs Internship in Advisory-Forensic department active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Amongst our clients there are 419 companies from Fortune Global 500 list.
We’ve been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 8,800 professionals across the CEE region. Thanks to our many talented people we are recognized as a top provider of professional services. We help to build trust and solve important problems across 29 countries of CEE. We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we care about our people.
As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Extensive computer skills (Excel, Word);
- Good analytical skills;
- Good understanding of business/economic environment;
- Advanced English language, both verbal and written;
- Proven team player with good communication skills;
- Availability to work full-time.
- Involvement in Advisory engagements: due diligence assignments, fraud investigations, dispute assistance, Corporate Intelligence projects, compliance reviews;
- Review and analyse financial and other business-related information;
- Take part to meetings and interviews of staff and management;
- Take part in client meetings;
- Work in teams;
- Discuss findings with team leaders and follow up on review points;
- Perform research activities using publicly available or proprietary sources.
- Interesting and challenging work environment;
- A systematic education process to support professional and personal development and on-the-job training;
- A professional and team-oriented work environment.