Design Engineer (Support Group)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Camusat RomTelecomunicatii active
View all jobs Design Engineer (Support Group) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Architecture - Design active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
CAMUSAT ROM TELECOMUNICATII - Societate multinationala, parte a grupului francez CAMUSAT, leader in domeniul constructiilor de infrastructuri pentru telecomunicatii.Requirements
- BS/MS degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in civil engineering
- Knowledge of: SAP 2000 and/or other structural analysis software packages, AutoCAD 2D/3D;
- Professional proficiency in French or English ( at least intermediate level)
Camusat is a multinational company with its presence all over the world and over 2000 employees. Since 40�s the Company has grown and developed 5 business lines such as telecom sites construction and installation, equipment installation and commissioning, power system renewable energies, fix and fiber optic networks and managed services, maintenance and operations.
To support the 40 Camusat country branches, our continuous worldwide expansion and our constant growth in projects and clients, we are looking for a Design Engineer. Our new colleague will be responsible for the technical designs and modeling of our products that compose the telecom sites (metallic structures, subassemblies, foundation etc.).
The main objective of this position is the support offered in the realization of the plans or drawings of construction projects, renovations, interior works of facilities and / or exterior works, according to the transmitted technical and architectural solutions and in accordance with the rules of the end customer.
Reporting directly to the Design Department Manager, the suitable candidate will be part of the Group Support International and a technologically dynamic and culturally diverse environment.
- Being in charge of structural calculation of telecom metallic structures.
- Designing and drafting/ detailing the telecom metallic structures.
- Comparing solutions in order to find the optimal one, keeping into account the technological and economical requirements.
- Keeping track of the latest procedures and standards for design.
- Testing and modifying the designs.
- Drafting the technical instructions and manuals
- Ensuring technical assinstance during the site construction.
- Motivating salary
- Performance bonuses
- Training in France
- Performance-based career and development opportunities
- International environment
- Benefits package (medical pass, transportation, hobbies sponsorship etc.)