HR Advisor with French
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
- Bachelor degree level
- Fluent in French (English is always a must)
- Understanding of Business Process Outsourcing
- Good client handling skills
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills
- Self motivated, positive attitude and approach
The HR Administrator is responsible for performing all client related tasks in the following areas: Employee contracts, Employee transfers, Time attendance, Management of job data.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Assists team members with complex queries
- Assists Team Lead with quality review and team management activities
- Data entry in various Human Resource systems and tracking tools
- Update HRIS systems, which include, but not limited to internal and client based applications with HR transactions
- Receives requests from employees
- Reviews all input to ensure data is compliant with company practices
- Communicates with employees to request corrective or additional data and confirm receipt of requests for processing
- Analyzes output report to ensure data has been processed accurately, address errors with employees and initiate corrective action