Procurement Specialist with French
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile WNS Global Services active.
Vezi toate job-urile Procurement Specialist with French active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Import-Export active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
WNS Global Services is a recognized leader in business process outsourcing (BPO).
Our proposition is simple: We deliver value to our clients by bringing operational excellence and deep industry as well as functional knowledge to their critical business processes.
We serve several industries, including travel, insurance, financial services, healthcare, professional services, manufacturing, distribution and retail. We also provide essential corporate functions, such as finance and accounting, human resources (payroll and benefits administration), research and analytics.
Are you looking to be part of a global team, pro-actively working with customers, do you appreciate teamwork with people from different cultures, are you dedicated to operational excellence?
Then come and join our team!
At least one year Procurement experience;
- Advanced level of French
- Good command of English is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Proficient in E � Procurement systems (Ariba), SAP, MS Project, Excel, Word, Power point, MS Access
- Experience in SRM, Oracle - would be an advantege
- Open to global travel for support of various projects
- Assist Senior Buyer to coordinate and review document process performance with client on a regular basis
- Plan and execute projects related to process transformation that benefits the business and the client organization
- Coordinate with multiple regional teams located offshore
- Handle complex invoice concerns and dissatisfied customers (internal & external)
- Purchase Requisition Review: process / validate purchase requisitions and advance them into various queues for processing
- Generate a variety of Purchase Orders (PO): Catalogues, Punch Out, PRs with Quotes, etc...
- Amend and change purchase orders as necessary. Transmit various documents (POs, etc.)
- Create Request For Quote (RFQ): Seek input from, Client and key Stakeholders regarding supplier response and follow any special instruction mentioned in the purchase requisition
- Work with suppliers for timely response to quote requests
- Maintain metrics, dashboards and project analysis