Ultima zi in care te mai poti inscrie la SkillShop-ul sustinut de DB Schenker SSC - Questions you should be asking your boss and why, Angajatori de TOP Bucuresti
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate anunturile DB Schenker GBS Bucharest active.
Vezi toate anunturile Ultima zi in care te mai poti inscrie la SkillShop-ul sustinut de DB Schenker SSC - Questions you should be asking your boss and why, Angajatori de TOP Bucuresti active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate anunturile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate anunturile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate anunturile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
DB Schenker SSC challenges you to widen your career expectations and take part in an interactive SkillShop that will guide you towards an international career!
- Recent graduates
- Educational background: economic studies or foreign languages
We invite you to meet Mateen Memon, General Manager of DB Schenker SSC, who will help you face the challenges at work. Talking to your boss may be a hard decision. What if you had all the tools and words to express your feelings and expectations?
That is what Mateen Memon will provide for you in order to get the work&life balance you want.
Don't miss this exceptional sesion and book your place as soon as possible.
Speaker: Mateen Memon Head of DB Schenker SSC
When and where?
Friday, 24th of March from 12:40 (Room A, Sala Palatului)
What you should know:
- There is a limited number of 30 participants
- The SkillShop session lasts 45 minutes
- You can book a seat until the 23rd of March
- Only candidates who meet the company’s requirements will receive a confirmation e-mail
- You can apply for one or more workshops, but we recommend you to pay attention to the date and the beginning hours, because 2/3 workshops may overlap