Technical Documentation Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs Technical Documentation Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (automotive or similar)
- English and French - conversational level
- 1 or 2 years of professional experience in industrial technical documentation
- Work with the company's customised database which contains in code all the components of an automobile
- The specialist receives input data (from suppliers, designers or other departments) and inserts them in the system so that the assembly could be recognised and produced
- Works together with the technical documentation coordinator to receive the necessary data