This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Karalius Consulting and Engineering active
View all jobs IT Recruiter active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Our company was founded in August 2015 and our main objective consists of outsourcing the software development services provided to the European clients of Karalius Group, which unfold their activity in Romania. Another fundamental objective for us is broadening our area of activities, managing to offer our services to other potential interested companies, based in Bucharest.Requirements
• Be a vital link between clients and candidates: keep the clients close and the candidates engaged!
• You will be responsible for attracting candidates and matching them to temporary or permanent positions with our client companies.
• You will be part of closely work with our clients in order to build a strong partnership and gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs and requirements.
• You will attract candidates by drafting advertising adds for use in a range of media, as well as by networking, headhunting and through referrals.
• You will be part of screen the candidates, interview them, do background checks and finally match them to our client’s needs.
• As a partner, you will provide advice to both clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements and career opportunities.
How you will do this?
• Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, plus their work culture and environment;
• Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, for example, websites, job boards, professional platforms like Linkedin etc.
• Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers;
• Participating to technical networking events: meet-ups based on the needs
• Involved in the organization of events sponsored by the company
• Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work;
• Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy;
• Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client;
• Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client – when needed;
• Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
• Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding of suitable applicants;
• Organizing interviews for candidates as requested by the client;
• Informing candidates about the results of their interviews;
• Offering advice to both clients and candidates on salaries, training and career progression;
• Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated;
• Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programs.
• Be Agile;
• You will need to show evidence of the following:
• Previous experience working in the recruitment field 2+ years
• Previous experience with recruiting technical/IT roles 1+ year
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• Sales and negotiation skills;
• A goal-orientated approach to work;
• The ability to handle multiple priorities;
• Problem-solving ability;
• The ability to meet deadlines and targets;
• Ambition and the determination to succeed;
• Confidence and self-motivation;
• Time management and organizational skills;
• Team-working skills – together we accomplish more;
• Creativity and openness to learn new things
• Join a startup atmosphere company but work for the leading companies in the IT industry
• You will be exposed to a diverse range of end to end recruitment processes
• The possibility to learn something new with each client and position that you are closing.
• Great career opportunities according with your expectations and abilities.