Marketing Trainee - 1 year
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Mondelez Romania active
View all jobs Marketing Trainee - 1 year active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Advertising active on Hipo.ro
With Milka and Poiana, Belvita and Oreo biscuits and other well-known brands, Mondelez Romania, part of Mondelez International, constantly creates delicious moments of joy for all Romanian consumers.
With us you will have the opportunity to:
- Be part of a great company and team that offers the best environment for development, where you can shape and advance your career as far as your talent and will to succeed takes you;
- Enjoy being part of a team where you can develop and build your career, while learning from and together with your manager and colleagues;
- Take pride in working for the market leader, with famous brands that “create delicious moments of joy” for millions of consumers;
- Take responsibility for your own career, team, business and community.
If you have:
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong drive for results;
- Learning agility;
- Excellent organization and planning skills;
- Knowledge of MS Office Package;
- Fluency in English;
- Min 1 year marketing experience with a high skill level in all aspects of FMCG marketing mix - would be an advantage
- Good understanding of shopper and consumer insights - would be an advantage
Join us and create delicious moments of joy!
What we offer:
- Career growth opportunity – you will develop towards an entry-level position in Brand Marketing
- Experienced professionals to coach you
What will you be doing in this role:
- Monitoring and measuring business performance for the brands against a set of KPIs;
- Support the Marketing team in collection of portfolio and brand data relevant for development of local amplifications;
- Develop marketing programs in relevant channels; support the Marketing team with the implementation and tracking of brand activations;
- Ensure that all relevant information necessary for Product and Packaging Quality Initiatives from a marketing perspective is submitted;
- Collection and submission of competitor and market data for brands for competitive assessment and for input into pricing strategy;
- Participation in the development of plans linked to the Integrated Marketing Communication (IMC) activities and supports implementation;
At Mondelēz we’re serious about helping you grow and encourage you to build new career experiences to develop your talents. No matter what stage you’re at in your career, you’ll have access to a range of diverse opportunities that can span brands, functions and even countries!