QA Testing Analyst (Manual and/or Automation)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs InCrys active
View all jobs QA Testing Analyst (Manual and/or Automation) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
InCrys is a provider of complete Technology and Consulting Services, founded in 2000. Headquartered in Bucharest, Romania, with offices in London and Rotterdam, we deliver Testing, Application Development Outsourcing, Remote Server Administration, Business Analytics and Optimization (BAO) and Software Packaging services to clients in Western Europe, USA and Canada.
A result of the many certifications held by our specialists, our acknowledgment in 2010 as IBM Premier Business Partner is one of the accomplishments that guarantee our status as trusted Software Solutions provider. We have become a leading offshore outsourcing provider by consolidating on our employees’ extensive work experience, knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies, and excellent language skills.
Our focus on employee training and continuous development lead to a record-setting attrition-rate, of only 6% in 2013.
InCrys is now undergoing an active recruitment process, and we’re especially in need of software development specialists, infrastructure specialists and testers. We have approximately 300 professionals involved in complex software outsourcing projects, and we aim to significantly expand our team by at least 20% by the end of this year.
For further information please visit www.incrys.com
• Overall 3+ years’ experience with proven QA & Testing skills
• SQL Knowledge
• ETL testing experience
• Experience in database testing with good SQL skills
• Experience with complex test data design and data analysis
• UNIX (Linux) knowledge with basic Shell Scripting skills
• Strong experience in software development processes, models, lifecycles and methodologies, with particular emphasis on Agile methodology;
• Excellent skills in Test planning, designing, and test strategy/case/script creation and execution;
• Experience with integration & regressions testing and coordination with supporting systems;
• Experience with application development and multi-platform architectures;
• Knowledge of white/black box level testing, system and performance testing of applications using industry standard practices and tools;
• Experience with defect and change tracking, producing performance metrics and providing MIS
• Experience of test management tools (HP Application Lifecycle Management) and defect/task management (JIRA).
Nice to have:
QA Automation experience, preferably with Java
Experience in non-functional testing: Performance, Stress, Load testing, Security, Reliability
ISTQB Certification in Software Testing (Foundation Level) desirable but not essential
• Ensures that testing activities are being conducted in accordance to the testing strategy and plan
• Ensures the proper manual and automated test cases/scripts/test infrastructures are in place
• Develop and extend in-house Test Automation tools and test frameworks
• Ensure adherence to testing best practices as well as adherence to internal testing standards
• Providing input to the project plan/release plan, defect/change management processes, systems integration, testing tools and processes;
• Working with both in-house and vendor testing teams by ensuring clear alignment with the domain based development teams;
• Identifying areas of weakness to existing procedures, continually implement new procedures, and assess risk of impact from changes to projects;
• Collaborating and coordinating test activities with vendor, IT, and business users across countries and time zone;
• Assisting IT application team in achieving quality product by identifying defects and deficiencies early and providing feedback for continuously improving the development and testing processes.
• Motivating salary;
• Good working environment;
• Medical insurance;
• Annual team building;
• Trainings and certifications.