This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN SI-TECHNO Romania active
View all jobs Benchmark Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
- Engineering studies (Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, etc.)
- Good knowledge of engine/gearbox parts
- Advanced knowledge of English
- French is a plus
- Reception and photograph the engine assemble
- Coordinate the dismantling of the engine/gearbox (reserving equipment, dismantling means, etc.)
- Measure the weights of the parts and labeling them
- In charge of the metrology of engine/gearbox parts
- Analyze the technical solutions found and carry out a 1st level validation
- Create synthetic overviews of the engine/gearbox
- Deliver comparative engine/gearbox ratio reports