Online Programmer - Technology Group Online
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Online Programmer - Technology Group Online active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassinâ€™s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2 nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical field
- Minimum of 3 years’ programming experience with at least one year in online related projects
- Be able to learn Python within a 6 months period of time given the support of the current team
- Good spoken / written English
- Good communication skills
- Focus on producing quality work
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Team player
- Ability to adapt to change
- Availability to travel for short periods of time, up to one month per year
Will be considered a plus:
- Previous knowledge of Python
- Previous leadership experience
- Knowledge about Agile methodology
- Docker experience
The Technology Group is the primary technology partner of game production teams. The Technology Group is composed of two sister teams: the TG, which is dedicated to developing tools and middleware solutions, and the TG Online, which develops solutions and manages operations for online gaming.
You will be part of the team working on Rendez-Vous inside Ubisofts’ TGO department from Craiova.
Rendez-Vous is a platform of advanced online services for creating innovative connected gaming experiences. It offers a full catalog of recurring online challenges but also can support custom service development.
- Compile and understand the online intentions and existing features of the project
- Design and implement features, APIs and test suites according to specifications and write proper documentation
- Work as a part of an agile development team
- Collaborate with other off-site teams to discuss constraints and technical possibilities for the various challenges
- Provide support to game teams who use the developed technologies
- Maintain a high software quality, find and fix bugs
- Medical services to keep you safe and sound
- Meal tickets to use them wherever you want
- Recreation rooms, bike rental service
- Fresh fruits that are available in the office each week
- Various training and knowledge sharing programs, both in Romania and abroad
- Access to most of our games up to date for research and fun
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.