Financial Controlling Intern
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bunge active
View all jobs Financial Controlling Intern active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Quality Control active on Hipo.ro
Bunge is a leading agribusiness and food company with integrated operations that circle the globe, stretching from the farm field to the retail shelf.
In Europe, Bunge produces a variety of protein meal and edible oil products at soybean, rapeseed and sunseed processing plants throughout the region. Our bottled oil can be found on retail shelves in Germany, Poland, Hungary, Romania, Finland, Russia, Ukraine and other countries.
In Romania, Bunge, integrates the oilseed and soybean origination and processing capabilities of both companies in Romania and Bulgaria. The group is one of the principal traders in the local market and a leader in bottled oil and bio-diesel. Through its integrated facilities located in Buzau and Lehliu, Bunge Romania has a crushing capacity of over 1 million tons.
Bunge Romania is looking for bright and enthusiastic Interns to join our Controlling team in Bucharest offices for a 6 month - paid internship.
• Recent university graduates with above average degrees in Economics or with up to 1 year professional experience in finance/ accounting/ controlling
• Good knowledge of International Standards of reporting (IFRS, US GAAP)
• Fluency in English is essential
• Open minded and solution-oriented
• Analytical thinking and proactivity
• Ability to make decisions under pressure
• Curiosity and openness to enjoy a dynamic, young, and ambitious environment
• SAP experience (SAP R3, SAP BW) is an advantage
As part of the Controlling team, you will help and assist your colleagues with the following activities:
• Preparation and analysis for the variance of the daily Risk Position
• Preparation of MTM position at month end
• Preparation and analysis of the reports for FX exposure (weekly)
• Paper contracts check and posting, contracts confirmation with SAP
• Open Contracts and Inventory checking & reconciliation
• Margin reporting
• Participation in month end closing process and reporting