Supply Chain Management Trainee (Ploiesti)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bergenbier S.A. active
View all jobs Supply Chain Management Trainee (Ploiesti) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management Trainee active on Hipo.ro
Suntem berari! Facem bere! Și ne bucurăm de tot procesul de fabricație, distribuție, promovare, vânzare până berea ajunge pe mesele românilor. Bergenbier S.A. este parte a grupului Molson Coors, unul dintre cei mai mari producători de bere la nivel mondial. Din portofoliul Bergenbier S.A. fac parte branduri ce devin prima alegere pentru oricine vrea să savureze o bere excepțională: Bergenbier, Noroc, Staropramen, Beck’s, Stella Artois, Löwenbräu, Leffe, Corona, Hoegaarden, Blue Moon, Franciscan Well si Doom Bar.Requirements
- We are looking for fresh graduates (2016 or 2017), with degree in one of the areas mentioned below;
- Fluency in English & local language, knowledge of another European language will be a plus
- Willingness to travel and flexibility to relocate to other city from Europe would be an advantage
- Maximum 1 year of working experience after graduation
Are you graduating in Food Science and Engineering / Sciences and Environment / Applied Chemistry and Materials Science / Biotechnical Systems Engineering / Transport and Traffic Engineering and are you thirsty for a bright and rewarding career with a global beer business? Then look no further - at Molson Coors we are looking for ambitious self-starters with the confidence and drive to succeed to join our Europe wide Supply Chain Trainee Program.
In our stable you’ll find a surprising range of great tasting beers including Bergenbier, Beck’s, Staropramen, Stella Artois, Leffe, Corona, Carling, Coors Light, Cobra, Singha and Blue Moon - to name a few.
Where is the program based and what can I expect to be doing?
Our Supply Chain Graduate Management Trainee Program will be based in Romania (Ploiesti).
This program will give you exposure across all areas of brewing operations, such as packaging, brewing, logistics, and planning to name a few! You will be working with fellow trainees across our other European locations to deliver key business projects.
Our aim is to give you enough local and European exposure and training, that at the end of the 18-month program you secure a Supervisory/Managerial position with us!
When you join us as a Supply Chain Graduate you can expect the following -
- Valuable experience within an innovative & challenging global organisation
- Opportunities to demonstrate your creativity and capability
- Quality coaching, mentoring, leadership development and support to grow your career with the business
- Flexible working practices, benefits and rewards