Internship Solutions Engineering- Capital Markets
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Internship Solutions Engineering- Capital Markets active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, capital markets and treasury.
Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With our scale and geographical reach we drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography. Through our open, secure, and reliable solutions, we empower customers to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet their changing needs.
- Fresh Graduate or last-year student with preferred majors in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent;
- Relational database principals knowledge
- Visual Studio and Microsoft .NET Framework knowledge
- Virtualization knowledge - VMware, VirtualBox, etc.
- Excellent command of English;
- Fast learner and dynamic personality
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Able to identify issues, analyze implications, consider options and evaluate risks
- Commitment, stability, responsibility
- Build core knowledge in our Capital Markets solutions;
- Actively work on projects/tasks along with our senior team members;
- Have a personalized learning and development plan;
- Have a high-visibility career path into pre-sales as well as other areas of the company;
- Receive training which will improve your Presentation Skills, Communication, Team work;
- Full medical coverage, which employees are eligible from the first day of hire
- Life and disability insurance
- Partial dental coverage
- Optional Dependents coverage paid by employee
- Lunch vouchers
- Lifestyle benefits – special gym packages – World Class and 7 Card program
- Competitive employee referral program