HR Internship (6 months)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs HR Internship (6 months) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, capital markets and treasury.
Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With our scale and geographical reach we drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography. Through our open, secure, and reliable solutions, we empower customers to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet their changing needs.
• Fluent in English
• Passionate about Recruitment and Human Resources
• Student or graduated (Psychology, Human Resources)
• Able to work independently and yet contribute as a team player
• Provide support to the recruiting team (e.g. sourcing, screening)
• Update the candidates database
• Perform searches for qualified candidates according to available positions
• Schedule interviews
• Employer Branding support
• Other admin duties as assigned
- Full medical coverage, which employees are eligible from the first day of hire
- Life and disability insurance
- Partial dental coverage
- Optional Dependents coverage paid by employee
- Lunch vouchers
- Lifestyle benefits – special gym packages – World Class and 7 Card program
- Competitive employee referral program