Junior Fraud Investigation - Consultant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs EY Romania active
View all jobs Junior Fraud Investigation - Consultant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Seeking the extra challenge – Join Assurance in Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services (FIDS) Department
The broad business perspective you’ll develop will serve as a foundation for any business career. You’ll develop a deep understanding of the inner workings of business and draw on your accounting knowledge to help solve complex challenges. With your advice, clients will be able to make informed decisions about fraud.
FIDS is the place to be:
- If you have a high level of motivation and drive to start a career in professional services
- If you’re more than familiar with such concepts as fraud investigations, fraud prevention, financial statement fraud and audit
- If you have a detective mind and not afraid to show it during selection
- If you possess excellent analytical and data interrogation skills
- If you could easily win “the person with the highest level of integrity” award anytime, anywhere
- If you are so passionate about new learning experiences that you will be willing to spend some extra time to steepen your learning curve. No worries, those extra minutes will be compensated with free days or extra coins in your pocket
- You have a very analytical solution approach and you come with structured arguments straight to the point
- If you’re willing to live out of your suitcase as there will be plenty of opportunities to travel and work abroad on international projects
- If anything worth doing, is worth doing it right, every single time.
Of course, it’s great if you have managed to sit through extensive economics, accounting and finance lectures on your way to a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree. But no worries, we leave no good candidate behind, as long as your application shows some tangencies with fraud investigations, fraud prevention, financial statement fraud and audit. J
We don’t need you to be William Shakespeare, but you need a good command of English and communication skills to make it. Also, in the particular case of FIDS, any additional European languages (especially German) are a plus. Also, truth is, if you’re fluent especially in Romglish you’ll feel easily at home, it’s our conversation language on a daily basis. And no way we’re joking!
We assume that you are familiar with Word, Power point and Excel. So if your computer literacy goes beyond your Instagram and Facebook skills, then that eases your work as well as ours.
Dive in – What will you be doing?
- You learn how to use EY tools in order to respond to EY policies and procedures
- You will receive training and guidance in your first weeks at EY to equip you with all the info you need to kick it off
- You will be involved both on fieldwork and delivery phases for clients in banking, manufacturing, utilities, Telco, FMCP and other business sectors
- You will support seniors/managers in evidence collection and analysis of allegations in the fraud investigation process
- You will be involved in compliance reviews based on laws and policies concerning ethical behavior, fraud and corruption or money laundering and audit support type projects
- You will prepare various financial analyses during fraud investigation or prevention projects
- You will help review of fraud-related internal controls
- You will work with seniors/managers in the development and implementation of anti-fraud programs for clients in various sectors
- You will cooperate with specialists in data mining, business intelligence, accounting and law
- You will help maintain communication with client, reporting to engagement managers
Above all we value teaming, personality and attitude.
If you are a team player with a positive vibe, you are not be afraid to speak up in meetings and present your innovative ideas, you have a high level of motivation and you want to learn, every working hour every day, you are a high performer and achiever, then you are EY!
Remember these key competencies. They will play a very important role during selection:
- Exceptional client service
- Relationship management
- Project management
- Critical thinking
- Risk management
What’s in it for you?