This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Moore Stephens KSC active
View all jobs Junior Auditor active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Moore Stephens KSC is an independent member firm of Moore Stephens International, one of the global leaders of firm providing accounting, audit and management consulting services.
We are looking for enthusiastic team members, who are proactive, passionate, self-driven and who are willing to build a promising career by providing bespoke business solutions of the highest international standards.
Candidates are expected to provide support to audit assignments in various industries, assist in:
- Inventory on the client companies’ status
- Creating and maintaining audit files
- Preparing summary documents and reports
- Testing controls and identifying risks
- Validating important financial data and records
- Have a degree in economical area or at final stage;
- Have experience in audit or other financial sector- advantage;
- Have good knowledge of accounting principles and usual accounting notes;
- Are willing to work within a dynamic team;
- Are thirsty for new challenges and strong analytical skills;
- Have good command of English
- Competitive salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Medical insurance;
- Clear career growth with bi-annual performance assessment;
- ACCA full support (covered fees and study materials, paid study leaves);
- Business trips;
- Friendly leadership;
- Morning flexible hours;
- Fresh fruits, tea, coffee.