Employee Administration Specialist with Polish
BASS Europe (BAT’s Global Shared Services Centre) provides financial, human resources, audit and IT services to the British American Tobacco entities. Our category expertise, large capabilities and international operation makes us a unique business partner who excels in financial leadership and, therefore, offers great shareholder value for BAT.
If you have financial or HR areas background; you thrive when faced with a challenge and you are highly motivated; you want to develop your career in an organisation that will not only recognise the unique attributes you bring but will support your development and reward your contribution,
visit our website @ www.bat-careers.com
British American Shared Services Europe currently have a exciting opportunity for an Employee Admininistration Specialist with Polish role, based in our offices in Bucharest.
• At least 1-2 years relevant personnel administration experience;
• Fluency in English and Polish languages;
• Experience with MS Office tools and data manipulation tools, Excel, etc;
• Planning and Organizing Skills;
• Attention to details;
• Full end to end view of the HR policies and process landscape impacting HR Administration areas;
• Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communications across different audiences and channels;
• Customer Service - delivers service in role with the customer at the heart. Identifies continuous opportunities to deliver a high quality and professional output.
• Previous SAP experience.
• Performs all activities related to HR data and workforce administration services;
• Ensure that relevant processes are delivered effectively providing excellent Customer services at all times;
• Uses HR procedures and guidance available to manage the processing of data entry, changes and workflow within technology solutions – both global and local, for organizational structure, positions and employee data;
• Monitors the synchronization of master data system (Success Factors) and other systems through automated interfaces;
• Performs regular reconciliation of HR data; generates/compiles predefined reports to ensure data uploads feeding other stand-alone systems;
• Oversees end to end process flows of the employment cycle, executing its own transactions and/or monitoring activities performed by third party providers;
• Drafts documentation to conform with specific local legislative requirements for different stages of the employee lifecycle (employment, changes, exit) ensuring that they are signed and archived according to HRSS and end market rules;
• Generates/complies standard, recurrent reports;
• Identifies and communicates areas of improvement related to data management and processing and also to other process flows in its responsibility area;
• Monitors own performance against service standards to ensure that support and services are provided in line with established SLAs & KPIs.