Junior C#/.NET developer
• good knowledge of OOP, data structures and algorithms;
• good knowledge of C#, Microsoft Visual Studio and .Net;
• fluency in English.
Also, the following skills are a plus:
• Experience in / knowledge of XAML, XML, Silverlight, SQL, MFC, ActiveX, COM, ATL, C++.
The job responsibilities include:
- Developing C#/.NET applications
- Ensuring minimal testing of developed applications
- Providing components maintenance
- Investigating errors and generating adequate solutions
- Offering product-related consultancy
We provide a rewarding working environment, where personal initiative and development are encouraged, as well as comprehensive and ongoing learning. We are offering an attractive salary, including various benefits (medical insurance, meal tickets).