This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Amaris active
View all jobs Financial Controller active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports 500 clients worldwide throughout their projects’ lifecycle. Our expertise covers 5 areas of innovation: Business and Management, IT/IS, Telecom, Engineering and High Technologies, Biotech and Pharma. With 65 offices across the World, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2017, Amaris aim to reach a turnover of 180 million euros, 3500 employees and the ability to recruit one new employee every 5 hours. We expect to triple our workforce within the next years and reach an international leader position in independent consulting.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Financing or Accounting
- At least 6 months of previous experience in the financial industry
- Good experience in Excel
- Fluency in English
- Analytical skills and attention to details
- Elaborate and participate in the budgetary process
- Verification of the different accounting records
- Assisting the analysis of the reporting gaps
- Check the annual account closing – income statement
- Prepare monthly financial board for the Director and Financial Manager
- Development of the financial tools for entities and for the group.
- Production of the profit and loss reporting – past analysis oriented
- Follow up of the forecast – future analysis oriented
You will have the opportunity to learn and develop within our department with a continuous international exposure and grow through your own career path to gain more responsibilities and skills.