IBM Internship -SAP ABAP (SQL needed)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) active.
Vezi toate job-urile IBM Internship -SAP ABAP (SQL needed) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE)|
IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) was established in 2012 by joining several centers in Europe. The Delivery Center is part of a global network of 80 similar centers and uses the best IBM methods of work, global processes and techniques. The center has achieved CMMI Level 5 (Capability Maturity Model Integration) and its mission is to provide customers with software solution customized to their global business needs.Cerinte
We are looking for Interns that can join our teams and participate in the execution of our service management projects. In this role, your contributions and new perspectives will be valuable in providing a high quality user experience to our customers.
-SQL - Medium
The Intern role calls for a positive and proactive approach, a clear mind and the ability to work to very high standards and challenging timescales. You should also have a passion for the business and pay great attention to detail.
In addition, the following will be essential:
• Fresh Graduate (maximum 2 years from graduation) or last-year student. Majors preferred are Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent
• English language skills: Fluent
• Good inter-personal skills and ability to work in teams
• Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
Activities during the paid internship include:
• Training regarding IBM as a corporation and IBM Romania - departments & activities;
• Soft skills training: Communication, Team work, Planning & Organizing, Presentation Skills, Client consulting;
• Sessions regarding hardware, software and services depending on your interest and knowledge;
• Tasks in frame of a development project on which you will work together with the senior team members and other interns, sharing information and knowledge;
• Personalized learning and development.