Talent Acquisition Specialist
Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports 500 clients worldwide throughout their projects’ lifecycle. Our expertise covers 5 areas of innovation: Business and Management, IT/IS, Telecom, Engineering and High Technologies, Biotech and Pharma. With 65 offices across the World, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2017, Amaris aim to reach a turnover of 180 million euros, 3500 employees and the ability to recruit one new employee every 5 hours. We expect to triple our workforce within the next years and reach an international leader position in independent consulting.
• University degree in HR, Psychology, Business Administration or related field
• Recruitment Experience is preffered
• Advanced English language skills
• Dynamic, enthusiastic and strong team player
• Strong customer focus
• Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office
We are looking for a Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
You will join one of our Recruitment Platform in Europe to contribute in fostering Amaris growth on an international level.
• Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
• Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
• Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media
• Screen candidates resumes and job applications
• Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates
• Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
• Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
• Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
• Act as a point of contact and build influential relationships with candidates during the selection process
WE OFFER YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO WORK IN A YOUNG INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT FOR CHALLENGING PROJECTS AND THE POSSIBILITY TO GROW WITHIN OUR GROUP AND DEPARTMENT.
ALL OUR EMPLOYEES RECEIVE TRAININGS AND A CAREER PATH TAILORED TO THEIR PERSONAL INTEREST, INCLUDING INTERNATIONAL MOBILITY, IF WANTED.