Junior/Senior Auditor-Boscolo & Partners Member Crowe Horwath International (Bucuresti)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile PayOut Payroll Outsourcing Membru Crowe Horwath International active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior/Senior Auditor-Boscolo & Partners Member Crowe Horwath International (Bucuresti) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||PayOut Payroll Outsourcing Membru Crowe Horwath International|
|Nivel job:||0 - 1 an experienta|
Intr-o lume unde diversitatea este un element cheie, stim ca este esential sa adaptam serviciile noastre la cerintele clientilor, sa construim solutii customizate pentru fiecare client.
Motto-ul nostru: Nu exista un serviciu care sa nu poate fi imbunatit.
Are you looking to develop a career as an Auditor?
Boscolo & Partners Member Crowe Horwath International is searching for a Junior/Senior Auditor for its offices in Bucharest.
If you are interested of this opportunity please send your CV, mentioning the position you are applying for.
• Graduate of Economic Studies
• Basic knowledge of accounting
• English - intermediate level
• Excellent computer skills
• Proactive attitude and great capacity to organize information
• Work constructively with team
• Excellent analytic skills and great attention to details
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability and desire to learn new skills and tasks
• Junior provide significant help and support to senior professionals to review a corporation's internal controls and procedures
• Analyze and evaluate the accuracy of accounting systems and procedures
• Review, develop and recommend changes in accounting systems and controls of a business
• Check and inspect the accuracy of accounts receivable and payable ledgers
• Create and manage budgets, balance sheets and other related financial statements
• Analyze and recommend changes in internal audit controls
• Ensure compliance with national and international audit policies and regulations
• Identify and evaluate procedures and policies in tax reporting processes
• Prepare audit paperwork in accordance with standards and requirements
• Establish working relationships with company's staff, business partners and clients