Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile DCypher Media active.
Vezi toate job-urile Campaign Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Publicitate - Agentii publicitate active pe Hipo.ro
DCypher Media is an advertising technology company and agency with offices in the Netherlands and Romania that specializes in user acquisition and monetization of mobile apps.
We have entered the digital industry by combining a multi-disciplinary team that not only brings seasoned experts in online digital marketing but also from business process, CRM and big data analysis industries. This unique feature enables us to continuously design and develop technology solutions for advertisers and publishers, staying at the forefront of developments in our industry. Our success is built on market-leading technology, data and performance intelligence combined with exceptional client service, innovation and performance.
Joining our team will give you the opportunity to join a stable company, passionate about technology and innovation, characterized by a young and family-like atmosphere. We provide our employees with challenging work and give everyone the benefits and rewards for a job well done.
- Establish, execute, optimize, report on all campaign across all over the world.
- Interpret campaigns performance and provide suggestions to enhance success .
- Perform research in support of various projects in relation to each campaign.
- Ensure knowledge sharing internally and externally to support campaign success.
- Project managing all campaigns from beginning to end ensuring they meet the target objectives.
- Working closely with the rest of the marketing team on campaigns.
- Reporting campaign results to senior management and explaining variances.
- Working to strict deadlines.
- Reporting on campaign return on investment and making recommendations.
• Previous experience not necessary. Experience in traditional advertising, direct marketing and lead generation is a plus.
• Computer literate with strong background in the usage of Microsoft Office Suite programs and possess the ability to maintain confidential information and to multitask.
• Able to multi task and prioritize in a high-energy sales environment.
• Excellent communication skill, both written and verbal.
• Interest and aptitude for analysis / analytics. You must be an analytical thinker
• Must be a team player & able to follow direction.
• Be excited and not afraid to be in a learning environment every day - this position will require training and on the job learning of platforms and technologies.
• Strong relationship skills, including the ability to participate in meetings.
- Competitive Salary
- Traveling Abroad