Receptionist / Junior Sourcer for the Recruitment center
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs TELUS International Romania active
View all jobs Receptionist / Junior Sourcer for the Recruitment center active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
TELUS International focuses on the value of human connection to design, build and deliver high-tech, high-touch customer experiences powered by next-gen digital solutions. With almost 50,000 team members as well as delivery centers across North and Central America, Europe and Asia, TELUS International empowers customer experience innovation through digital enablement, spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first.
The company's solutions cover customer experience, digital transformation, content moderation, IT lifecycle, advisory and digital consulting, risk management, and back-office support. Fueling all stages of company growth, TELUS International partners with some of the world’s most disruptive brands from fast-growing tech, financial services and fintech, games, travel and hospitality, and healthcare industries.
The company serves clients in over 50 languages. TELUS holds a ~63% interest in TELUS International with Baring Private Equity Asia and Competence Call Center management holding the remaining ~33% and ~3%, respectively. Learn more at: telusinternational.com”
TELUS International Europe is currently searching for a new colleague to join a growing and fast-paced company and to be part of the Recruitment team located in our office in Bucharest.
Excellent command of English and Romanian
High school studies finalized (minimum)
Positive, courteous, pleasant attitude
High sense of responsibility, proactive and flexible
Organized, correct, tenacious and persevering personality
Strong communication skills (written, verbal, nonverbal), good diction
Loyalty and respect for confidentiality policy
Multi-tasking capacity, high attention to details
Advanced knowledge of Internet and Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
Office / business outfit
You will be responsible for the recruitment process for one of our most important account and will be part of an environment with international exposure and great career opportunities.
Answer and redirect calls
Greet TELUS International guests and organize protocol
Support Recruitment’s team efforts
Source, screen potential candidates in social media or internal databases, promote the company’s job opportunities
Update and administer the candidate database
Provide guidance and feed-back to applicants
What we offer:
- Stable job - we offer permanent labor contracts
- Monthly meal tickets
- Public transportation and gym subscriptions reimbursement
- Monthly performance bonus
- International career - regular training and international career opportunities
- Multilingual exposure - improve your spoken and written language skills
- Inspiring and fun environment - our offices have become known for their innovative, fun and pleasant design. Enjoy our relax and play areas!
- Community projects – want to make the world a better place? We run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long
- Private medical insurance coverage – we work with one of the best suppliers, Medlife Medical Center where you will benefit from a Professional Package
- Special discounts across variety of Banks, Telecoms, Gym & Fitness centers and more
It’s different here! Check out our Facebook page