Receptionist / Junior Sourcer for the Recruitment center
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs TELUS International Europe active
View all jobs Receptionist / Junior Sourcer for the Recruitment center active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
TELUS International focuses on human connection and innovation to deliver exceptional customer service and next-gen IT consulting that wow clients and delight their customers. More than 30,000 employees around the world, from locations across North and Central America, Europe and Asia, enable over 200 million customer interactions annually via voice, email, chat and social media, across fast-growing tech, financial services and fintech, gaming, travel and hospitality, and healthcare industries.
TELUS International enables customer service delivery innovation through spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first. The company serves clients in over 35 languages. TELUS holds a 65% interest in TELUS International with Baring Private Equity Asia holding the remaining 35%.
Excellent command of English and Romanian
High school studies finalized (minimum)
Positive, courteous, pleasant attitude
High sense of responsibility, proactive and flexible
Organized, correct, tenacious and persevering personality
Strong communication skills (written, verbal, nonverbal), good diction
Loyalty and respect for confidentiality policy
Multi-tasking capacity, high attention to details
Advanced knowledge of Internet and Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
Office / business outfit
TELUS International Europe is currently searching for a new colleague to join a growing and fast-paced company and to be part of the Recruitment team located in our office in Bucharest.
You will be responsible for the recruitment process for one of our most important account and will be part of an environment with international exposure and great career opportunities.
Answer and redirect calls
Greet TELUS International guests and organize protocol
Support Recruitment’s team efforts
Source, screen potential candidates in social media or internal databases, promote the company’s job opportunities
Update and administer the candidate database
Provide guidance and feed-back to applicants
What we offer:
- Stable job - we offer permanent labor contracts
- Monthly meal tickets
- Public transportation and gym subscriptions reimbursement
- Monthly performance bonus
- International career - regular training and international career opportunities
- Multilingual exposure - improve your spoken and written language skills
- Inspiring and fun environment - our offices have become known for their innovative, fun and pleasant design. Enjoy our relax and play areas!
- Community projects – want to make the world a better place? We run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long
- Private medical insurance coverage – we work with one of the best suppliers, Medlife Medical Center where you will benefit from a Professional Package
- Special discounts across variety of Banks, Telecoms, Gym & Fitness centers and more
It’s different here! Check out our Facebook page