Senior International Recruiter with English
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs British American Shared Services Europe active
View all jobs Senior International Recruiter with English active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
BASS Europe (BAT’s Global Shared Services Centre) provides financial, human resources, audit and IT services to the British American Tobacco entities. Our category expertise, large capabilities and international operation makes us a unique business partner who excels in financial leadership and, therefore, offers great shareholder value for BAT.
If you have financial or HR areas background; you thrive when faced with a challenge and you are highly motivated; you want to develop your career in an organisation that will not only recognise the unique attributes you bring but will support your development and reward your contribution,
visit our website @ www.bat-careers.com
Do you have an eye for spotting talent? Are you energetic, innovative and love challenges? Then we would love to have you on our Regional Recruitment team! We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced, hands-on recruitment professional, in our Global Hub in Bucharest.
You will run the recruitment process from start to finish, including working with hiring managers to define required skill sets, source and screen candidates, negotiate offers, and close candidate, across all functions and different seniority levels.
What will you bring to the team?
You are an extroverted, organized and personable individual who is passionate about working with a high caliber team in a global environment. Your energy should be infectious and you should have a strong interest in technology and recruiting.
- At least 2+ years of in-house and/or agency recruitment experience.
- Direct sourcing experience and a strong track record of building a pipeline of qualified candidates for a variety of positions at different levels of the organization.
- Active networker and out-of-the-box approach to solving recruitment challenges.
- Experience using a variety of sourcing channels including but not limited to Linkedin, Monster, Facebook and other channels.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet or beat deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Fluency in English language
- Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the projects you lead. You make it happen. Boom!
How will you be doing this?
- You will identify and source top talent across multiple functions and job levels, including but not limited to marketing, supply chain, finance, operations etc.
- You will partner with hiring managers to identify key requirements for each requisition, target companies and target candidates to reach out to.
- You will present the preselected candidates to HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers by supporting arguments (candidate profile based on screening, phone interview and tests)
- You will run the phone interview process and gathers feedback from HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers
- You will coordinate the final selection process steps via the system (assessment, tests, reference checks etc) and follow up on recruitment projects from beginning to the end, as to continuously monitor own performance and seek ways to improve it
- You will build and maintain a strong candidate pipeline through various channels by utilizing LinkedIn, specialized job boards, social networks, networking initiatives.
- You will track critical recruitment data, produce regular and ad-hoc metrics and reporting on recruiting activities
- You will update and maintain accurate records in our applicant tracking system.
- You will get better at what you do every day.