Java Developer (with Integration skills)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BearingPoint active
View all jobs Java Developer (with Integration skills) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Master/Bachelor degree or equivalent in software development, information systems, technology;
- 2-3 years work experience and a technical focus / "Integration" skills;
- Object oriented programming;
- Proven experience with Java (CORE) programming and the design of relational databases, Oracle / Microsoft (MS) SQL / DB2 (at least one of them);
- Experience with JPA or Hibernate ORM
- Skills with regard to Business Process Management Solutions
- Worked with Test-Librarie, JUnit
- Template XSD
- IBM WebSphere Application Server
- JSON (previous exposure in any way is a strong advantage)
Other skills and competencies required:
- English language: Fluent
- German is a strong advantage
- High flexibility and availability to travel abroad
- Development of integration and data caching mechanisms across a broad variety of different platforms and applications in a multinational company;
- Support the continuous improvement of an enterprise integration layer in the team;
- From time to time punctual support in other projects where integration development is required (potentially BPM projects integrating Appway);
- The job is mostly performed remote (about 60-80%) from our Bucharest office with the possibility of travelling/working On Site in Europe (mostly Switzerland or Germany) during the week. The degree of remote and On-Site work varies on the project and customers.
Why work with us?
- We offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success.
- You have the opportunity to learn something new every day
and to expand your skills at the highest level in international projects.
- You will benefit from a performance bonus, medical plan, life, travel and medical insurance, 23 vacation days, meal vouchers.