We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our HR team and help us grow as quickly as possible.
At Comply Advantage you’ll be solving real life business problems, working with a team of smart, proactive people. It’s a fast paced environment but we’ll give you the support and training you need to thrive. As the company grows, your role will too.
In this role you will primarily be focused on the recruitment and on-boarding process, though you may be exposed to other areas of the HR and operational processes of the company.
- Working closely with the rest of the recruitment team to learn how we support the business
- Managing the recruitment process - posting job advertisements, seeking out and communicating with candidates by email and phone, reviewing resumes, scheduling interviews and skills tests, coordinating appointments and conducting background and reference checks
- Conducting initial interviews with candidates either in person, over the phone, email or through Skype
- Assisting management with personnel issues and employee development
- Protecting operations by keeping human resource information confidential
- Updating and maintaining the recruitment database
- Other tasks from time to time as requested by the HR manager
This is a temporary appointment, envisaged to be initially for 3 months with the potential for extension.
- The ability to stay highly organised with great attention to detail and be deadline oriented
- Impeccable standards of confidentiality and discretion
- A passion for recruitment and human resources
- Ideally have taken courses or be currently enrolled in classes in the field of Human Resources or have some prior experience with recruitment or hiring
- Excellent written and spoken English
- An outgoing and friendly disposition
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and follow processes and procedures
- Experience with Microsoft Office and/or Google Apps
- Prior work experience in an office environment and recruitment experience is preferred but not required
At ComplyAdvantage you'll be working as part of a high-achieving and dynamic team. alongside a competitive salary, we also offer the following:
- Flexible work hours
- Meal tickets
- Private health insurance