Test Specialist - Internship at Lenovo in Bucharest
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Jobs from top companies in Romania active
View all jobs Test Specialist - Internship at Lenovo in Bucharest active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Lenovo’s fundamental belief is that life rewards those who Never Stand Still. Every day, every employee at Lenovo is focused on moving forward, rejecting traditional limits, and always seeking a better way. Through our Entry Level Talent Program, Lenovo is developing career minded entry-level talent to drive the next generation in technology. University students who have a passion for technology and an aptitude for success are encouraged to apply.
As part of the Lenovo team, you can growth your skills, use your knowledge to the fullest extent, or reinvent yourself. You will act as part of an international team with offices in India, USA and Romania. The assignments will consist of executing manual test cases for assigned protocols, running test automation scripts, reviewing test scenarios, work with real data center equipment and cutting edge technologies, create and configure test topology. You will perform root cause isolation, troubleshooting, updating of bug reports, and bug fix verification and learn about the Quality Assurance methodology and our product lifecycles.
- Interaction with Lenovo professionals to gain industry insight and exposure to international projects
- Ability to draw on a huge variety of courses that we offer, from classroom learning to e-learning
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Friendly working environment with talented colleagues
- Be part of an undergraduate and graduate community which will give you immense support to help you settle in and build a great network
*Multiple Positions Available*
We are looking for:
- Dedicated, focused, and energetic students with concentration in software or hardware engineering, computer science, and/or mathematics
- Good communication skills and ability to work independently
- Understanding of Networking standards and protocols
- Theoretical knowledge about configuring and debugging network devices
- Certification (or in-progress) in CCNA/CCNP is a plus
- Scripting knowledge (TCL, Python, Perl, etc) and iTest is a big plus
- Good spoken/written English skills
Lenovo, a member of the Fortune Global 500, is the fastest growing PC maker on the planet with growth outpacing our competition quarter after quarter. Lenovo recently completely two large and strategic acquisitions of Motorola Mobility to jump to the #3 largest smart phone maker in the world, and IBM X86 Server unit to become the #3 player world-wide in low to mid-range servers.
At $46B in global sales, in 160 countries, Lenovo is a collection of highly skilled and talented people doing what we do best: producing the very best in world-class products. From personal computers and tablets, to cell phones, applications and servers, everyone here at Lenovo is an integral part of the company, working together, across continents, cultures and innovations, all comprised in a friendly, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on one common goal: to be known as the best in what we do. We're looking to add fresh, talented individuals who are self-motivated and desire boundless opportunities, to join us. Come share in the discoveries that are forged from our shared achievements at Lenovo as we drive the next generation in technology.