Digital Project Manager
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 10 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +360 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• Proven work experience as a Digital Project Manager (3+ years)
• Hands on experience with project management software, like MS Project and AtTask
• Familiarity with Content Management systems and HTML/CSS
• Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
• Knowledge of UE software
• Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
• BSc in Computer Science, Digital Marketing or relevant field
• Provide end-to-end project management
• Experience of writing functional & technical specifications as well as extensive experience of creating detailed sitemaps and wireframes
• Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
• Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
• Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
• Monitor and report on Google Analytics metrics
• Communicate and collaborate with various teams in order to deliver the digital projects assigned
• Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
• Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects.
• Interesting salary conditions
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
• Medical insurance
• Official trainings and certifications
• Lunch tickets
• Yearly professional evaluation
• Financial benefits based in the company partnerships
• Professional and friendly working environment