Financial Systems Analyst - Oracle EBS
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is one of the leading engineering and construction groups in the world and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From its offices in over 40 countries, SNC-Lavalin provides EPC and EPCM services to clients in a variety of industry sectors, including mining & metallurgy, oil & gas, environment & water, infrastructure and clean power. In many cases, SNC-Lavalin combines these services with its financing and operations & maintenance capability to provide a complete end-to-end project approach.
The Finance Shared Services Centre (FSSC) in Romania is the internal "unit" responsible for the execution and the handling of specific transactional tasks. The goal of the FSSC is to provide increased levels of service to internal customers (i.e. business units) by optimizing and standardizing processes and systems to reorganize some of the transaction-based activities into one centralized location.
We have a number of positions for our growing FSSC team. For more information about the roles/ how to apply, please access the section http://www.snclavalin.com/en/careers on our website, where the information is updated continuously.
We offer you:
- the opportunity to improve your language skills by interacting with native French and English speakers and access to language courses;
- real opportunities to learn and grow and boost your career in finance;
- convenient working schedule from Monday To Friday (day and evening shifts);
- we will reward your contribution with motivational financial packages and flexible benefits;
Work-life balance, integrity and fairness are essential to our success together. Experience our world and join our team!
This role is dedicated to those of you looking for developing their knowledge in business analytics, while enhancing their experience in offering worldwide technical support to Finance internal end users.
The Financial Systems Analyst role is part of the IT Application Solution Extended Team, attached to the SNC-Lavalin’s Financial Shared Service Center based in Bucharest.
While covering this position, you will be working closely with our Canadian colleagues to provide support for Finance end users located globally: solving trouble shooting problems, system issues and responding to general inquiries related to Oracle R12 EBS ERP, Hyperion EPM, and BI Business Objects. You will also collaborate with the system providers on specific IT services.
• Handle financial support tickets / ensure resolution
• Perform root cause analysis & identify solutions
• Design & document test plans for new developments or data updates
• Identify areas for business / system improvement
• Manage Service Requests to resolve application issues
• Perform certain routine responsibilities such as system configurations, integrity checks and closing modules for month-end.
• Proficiency in English (French would be a plus)
• Bachelor Degree in Commerce / Cybernetics / Accounting
• Experience in working with Oracle e-Business Suite or other ERP / EPM
• Knowledge of SQL / BI would be a plus.
Analytical | Self-driven | Deadline oriented | Multi-tasking | Team player | Curious | Good communicator
• Working Hours: 11:00 - 20:00 Monday to Friday (with more flexibility outside critical monthly activities cycles).
• Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
• Team activities / Events / Fun @Work
• Wellness initiatives
• Learning and Development programs / Career opportunities
• CSR & Sports activities
• Friendly work environment
• Direct contract on SNC Lavalin.