Business Analyst-financial systems
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SNC-Lavalin Romania active
View all jobs Business Analyst-financial systems active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
At SNC-Lavalin, we all have a common goal. What matters to you, also matters to us. You are talented and motivated, ready to explore where the future takes you and interested in pursuing a carrier in the finance and accounting fields? Come and join us! We will help you achieve your full potential.
Who we are
We are one of the leading engineering and construction groups in the world having more thaemployees and offices in more than 100 countries. With over 100 years’ experience, our promise is to resolve complexities and bring integral solutions to life. We are holders of the long view. Our expertise touches every aspect of a project’s lifespan and we are committed to bringing value every step of the way. We develop solutions thought diligent and determined expertise, across sectors, divisions, and continents while being guided by our core values – Integrity, Collaboration, Innovation and Safety.
Here in Bucharest, we established our Finance Shared Services Centre (FSSC) in 2014 and we are growing ever since. We are responsible for managing core finance processes such as Procure-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash and Record-to-Report for the SNC-Lavalin entities in Canada and USA.
• Proficiency in English (French would be a plus)
• Bachelor Degree in Commerce / Cybernetics / Accounting
• Experience in working with Oracle e-Business Suite or other ERP / EPM
• Knowledge of SQL / BI would be a plus
Analytical | Self-driven | Deadline oriented | Multi-tasking | Team player | Curious | Good communicator
This role is dedicated to those of you looking for developing their knowledge in business analytics, while enhancing their experience in offering worldwide technical support to Finance internal end users.
The Business Analyst role is part of the IT Application Solution Extended Team, attached to the SNC-Lavalin’s Finance Shared Services Centre based in Bucharest.
While covering this position, you will be working closely with our Canadian colleagues to provide support for Finance end users located globally: solving trouble shooting problems, system issues and responding to general inquiries related to Oracle R12 EBS ERP, Hyperion EPM, and BI Business Objects. You will also collaborate with the system providers on specific IT services.
• Handle financial support tickets / ensure resolution
• Perform root cause analysis & identify solutions
• Design & document test plans for new developments or data updates
• Identify areas for business / system improvement
• Manage Service Requests to resolve application issues
• Perform certain routine responsibilities such as system configurations, integrity checks and closing modules for month-end.
Our offer towards work-life balance
• Working Hours: 11:00 - 20:00 Monday to Friday (with more flexibility outside critical monthly activities cycles).
• Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
• Team activities / Events / Fun Work
• Wellness initiatives
• Learning and Development programs / Career opportunities
• CSR & Sports activities
• Friendly work environment
• Direct contract with SNC-Lavalin.