IT Business Applications Analyst-financial processes
At SNC-Lavalin, we all have a common purpose. What matters to you, it matters to us, equally. You are talented and motivated, ready to explore where the future takes you and we’re here to work with you side by side.
Globally, we are one of the leading engineering and construction groups in the world, but here in Bucharest, within our Finance Shared Services Centre (FSSC), we only focus on building your career, while providing financial support to the SNC-Lavalin colleagues worldwide.
Our team is constantly growing and exciting openings are waiting for you! All you have to do is enjoy finance, communication and interaction with people around the world.
Why join SNC-Lavalin?
• Improve your language skills by interacting with native French and English speakers / access language courses
• Take real opportunities to boost your career in finance
• Enjoy flexible schedule, with day and evening shifts
• Receive motivational financial package & flexible benefits
• Direct contract with SNC-Lavalin.
A journey where the purpose is present at all stages is our promise to you. Meet us!
Founded in 1911 and with offices in over 40 countries, SNC-Lavalin is a fully integrated professional services and project Management Company, covering a variety of industry sectors, including mining & metallurgy, oil & gas, environment & water, infrastructure and clean power. In many cases, SNC-Lavalin combines these services with its financing and operations & maintenance capability to provide a complete end-to-end project approach. Thus, the Finance Shared Services Centre (FSSC) in Romania is the internal "unit" responsible for the execution and the handling of specific financial tasks.
• Proficiency in English (French would be a plus)
• Bachelor Degree in Commerce / Cybernetics / Accounting
• Experience in working with Oracle e-Business Suite or other ERP / EPM
• Knowledge of SQL / BI would be a plus
Analytical | Self-driven | Deadline oriented | Multi-tasking | Team player | Curious | Good communicator
This role is dedicated to those of you looking for developing their knowledge in business analytics, while enhancing their experience in offering worldwide technical support to Finance internal end users.
The IT Business Applications Analyst role is part of the IT Application Solution Extended Team, attached to the SNC-Lavalin’s Finance Shared Services Centre based in Bucharest.
While covering this position, you will be working closely with our Canadian colleagues to provide support for Finance end users located globally: solving trouble shooting problems, system issues and responding to general inquiries related to Oracle R12 EBS ERP, Hyperion EPM, and BI Business Objects. You will also collaborate with the system providers on specific IT services.
• Handle financial support tickets / ensure resolution
• Perform root cause analysis & identify solutions
• Design & document test plans for new developments or data updates
• Identify areas for business / system improvement
• Manage Service Requests to resolve application issues
• Perform certain routine responsibilities such as system configurations, integrity checks and closing modules for month-end.
• Working Hours: 11:00 - 20:00 Monday to Friday (with more flexibility outside critical monthly activities cycles)
• Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
• Team activities / Events / Fun @Work
• Wellness initiatives
• Learning and Development programs / Career opportunities
• CSR & Sports activities
• Friendly work environment
• Direct contract with SNC-Lavalin.