Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ITs WISE SRL active.
Vezi toate job-urile DevOps active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
IT’s Wise este o companie specializata in consultanta HR, recrutare si achizitie de talente pentru clienti din domeniul IT&C, din Romania si din strainatate.Cerinte
- 3+ years of DevOps or System Engineer experience;
- Bachelor`s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or an equivalent field;
- Solid experience with Linux system administration;
- Good knowledge of shell scripting;
- Basic knowledge of PHP;
- Expertise in HTTP server administration (NGINX + PHP-FPM);
- Good knowledge of relational databases (MySQL/Aurora);
- A strong understanding of core network protocols and services (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP/S, VPNs, firewalling, load-balancing, SMTP etc.);
- Work experience with revision control software (GIT);
- Strong communication skills and fluency in English.
Good to have:
- Configuration management & orchestration expertise with Salt;
- Experience Amazon Web Services (AWS);
- Knowledge of in-memory data structure store (REDIS + MEMCACHED);
- NOSQL experience.
- Coordinate with the project managers and team leaders for deploying releases into production environments;
- Deployment of platform enhancements/upgrades;
- Maintain a high level of availability of the application environments;
- Resolve and/or assist in any production incidents;
- Interact & work with the projects team members located in other countries;
- Organize, coordinate, setup and maintain all development & testing environments required by our teams;
- Debug & resolve incidents relating to non-production environments.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer with excellent Linux server System Administrator skills as swell as scripting languages skills and enthusiasm for collaborating with project managers, team leaders, software engineers, systems administrator and QA engineers to create streamlined, automated workflows within our company.
The role will focus on the automation of workflows, maintaining servers, web services performance tuning, implementing server monitoring, and performing other traditional Linux server sysadmin, tasks such as disaster recovery, security, troubleshooting and preventive maintenance.