Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ITs WISE SRL active.
Vezi toate job-urile HR Generalist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
IT’s Wise este o companie specializata in consultanta HR, recrutare si achizitie de talente pentru clienti din domeniul IT&C, din Romania si din strainatate.Cerinte
• Excellent organization and deployment skills, able to handle multi tasks and to meet deadlines;
• Completer, finisher;
• Excellent planning and organizational skills;
• Able to work autonomously;
• Team Work.
Qualifications & Experience
• 5 – 7 year experience in HR as a HR Specialist and HR Generalist;
• Have worked on or with a HR management system;
• Intermediate Coaching and Influencing skills;
• Good knowledge of Romania Labour Law;
• Good English skills (verbal and written).
The HR Generalist is responsible for driving successful Culture management of the organization, from Recruitment, People Development, Employer Marketing and Branding, Employee Relations, HR reporting.
Assumes a people engaged approach to managing the organization’s culture through a structured development and reward programme, communications framework laterally, vertically and to group.
1. Culture Management
• Business Champion for People Engagement through designing and promoting employer brand marketing, structure people development programme, innovative reward policies and an engagement calendar for the year;
• Be a global listener and, through building understanding of the IT and business operations, identify solutions to ensure that the people program meets the Company Values – Technically Curious, Enterprise Mindset, Team Spirit, Pride and Flexible;
• Build a relevant business for the reasons for needing to reinforce, push communication, or reward initiatives;
• Run and coordinate regular team activities.
2. People Development
• Champion and facilitate the annual Performance Development Update procedure;
• Work with the Business Senior stakeholders – Delivery Directors and CTO, to establish Company Objectives and Department Objectives. Working the Team Leaders to establish individual objectives to set collaboratively with employees to achieve in the year;
• Based on the previous years management conversations, plan and coordinate a training programme for the team. Source innovative and forward thinking training approaches. Manage the training budget with the guidance and approval of the HR Manager.
• Work with the HR Manager to plan the vacancy requirements based on business operations to determine effective recruitment strategy;
• Design and manage the recruitment and employer marketing of the company – using but not limited to, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter;
• Build collaborative working relationships with Recruitment third party suppliers;
• Work with the IT teams to identify local tech events and with the engagement of technical internal sponsors, present the business case to the Delivery Directors and HR Manager for approval;
• Deliver the end to end Recruitment requirements including coordinating and ensuring the internal approvals process is managed;
• Prepare Contract of Employment for new hires (or continue to coordinate through Finance Manager);
• Proceed to Reference Check for candidates.
4. New Joiner process
• Gather from the candidate required documents to complete their Employee file;
• On Boarding Process: confirm the date of joining to the required teams involved (HR, IT, Admin, relevant hiring departments), co-ordinate work station and I.T set up, organize the induction plan with the relevant departments and facilitate the HR Management system training;
• Prepare the end of probation letter once confirmed by the Delivery Directors.
5. HR Admin
• Liase with Group to ensure all Employee’s Personal Files and required documents are filed for existing and previous employees;
• Manage the leave records (annual leave, sick leave, maternity leave…) and keep accurate records;
• Provide salary certificate to employees when requested;
• Support the Delivery Directors on the coordination of any HR Admin requirements.
6. Leaver Process
• Get the confirmation of the last working day from the Delivery Directors;
• Coordinate necessary HR documentations: Exit interview, Hand over and Clearance form;
• Collect company assets: Access Card, Office cabinet keys etc.;
• Update the HR records to ensure they are accurate at any point.
7. Performance Management
• Work with the HR Manager to delivery an required performance management procedures;
• Coordinate with Managers the review of their team KPIs;
• Make the required recommendations to the HR Manager from any conversations that occur with managers or employees;
• Coordinator and first point of contact for the Company Appraisal Procedure.
• Ensure monthly reporting of the latest Master File at the start of each month including all correct data;
• Ensure the HR reports are up to date at any point of time so that HR records are continuously accurate;
• Give support for any other required HR report that need to be produced.
9. Admin Support
• Handle general office management enquiries related to the maintenance (furniture, pantry, canteen, stationery, toiletries);
• Liaising with internal travel agent to arrange all staff’s Business Travel;
• Point of contact for holiday alerts and distribution of office holidays and emergency contact information;
• Procurement and management of non-trade supplier.