EMEA Business Services Analyst (Contractor)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Oracle active.
Vezi toate job-urile EMEA Business Services Analyst (Contractor) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English. Any other language is a plus.
· At least 3 years experience in a customer service environment.
· Strong computer skills (MS Office, advanced knowledge of Excel).
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks.
· Attention to details, flexibility and delivering accurate results when working under pressure.
· Capable of adapting to changing priorities and good time management skills.
· Demonstrates customer service ethos, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Advanced knowledge of another language (except English) is a plus.
Administer EMEA Sales Territories in Oracle’s CRM system:
· Works with Sales and local Ops to administer territories (account movement, solving gaps and overlaps, x-LoB alignment). Mostly done via email and phone
· Sets up joiners/leavers in territories and Forecast hierarchy; allocates new accounts in sales rep’s territory according to Go To Market model
· Sets territories for newly acquired companies based on Corporate Go To Market and Sales Management strategy
· Engages in Territory Planning with Sales Leadership and Field Ops, builds new fiscal year’s territories according to approved Sales Model and local country policies, for all the supported lines of business
· Provides support to Sales Reps/Managers and Field Operations to questions/issues related to territory definitions and territory assignments on sales accounts/opportunities
· Owns and monitors the Territory Quality KPIs for his/her respective sales group, investigates and rectifies any incorrect setups
· Works with Field Ops to Communicate/Reinforce the Corporate and regional guidelines, rules and best practices
· Develops strong knowledge of country specifics and Sales Business Unit’s Go-to-Market/Sales Model
· Participates in territory related User Acceptance Tests (UATs) of new features/systems, supporting the territory management process
As a member of Business Services team, the EMEA Business Services Analyst will be responsible for the overall management of the sales territories for a specific Sales Business Unit. The BS Analyst is positioned as an expert in setting up territories and a business partner for the Sales Org ready to provide support and advice at the highest professional standards to any territory related matter. A sales territory is defined as the customer base a sales representative is responsible to sell to.