EMEA Business Services Analyst (Contractor)
With more than 420,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100— and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems. And Oracle's 130,000 global employees - including more than 35,000 developers and engineers - are critical to that success.
At Oracle Romania, we work pro-actively with customers and partners to maximize the capabilities of their Oracle solutions via e-business and information flow.
Our employees are entrepreneurial, but also team players, which means it's easy to strike up great friendships in a truly multicultural environment (employees interacting with 28 countries all over the world in 20 languages).
Innovative? Ambitious? Inspired? There has never been a better time to join us!
We recruit the most talented graduates in IT, business, communications or foreign languages. Explore our opportunities and submit your resume.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English. Any other language is a plus.
· At least 3 years experience in a customer service environment.
· Strong computer skills (MS Office, advanced knowledge of Excel).
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks.
· Attention to details, flexibility and delivering accurate results when working under pressure.
· Capable of adapting to changing priorities and good time management skills.
· Demonstrates customer service ethos, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Advanced knowledge of another language (except English) is a plus.
Administer EMEA Sales Territories in Oracle’s CRM system:
· Works with Sales and local Ops to administer territories (account movement, solving gaps and overlaps, x-LoB alignment). Mostly done via email and phone
· Sets up joiners/leavers in territories and Forecast hierarchy; allocates new accounts in sales rep’s territory according to Go To Market model
· Sets territories for newly acquired companies based on Corporate Go To Market and Sales Management strategy
· Engages in Territory Planning with Sales Leadership and Field Ops, builds new fiscal year’s territories according to approved Sales Model and local country policies, for all the supported lines of business
· Provides support to Sales Reps/Managers and Field Operations to questions/issues related to territory definitions and territory assignments on sales accounts/opportunities
· Owns and monitors the Territory Quality KPIs for his/her respective sales group, investigates and rectifies any incorrect setups
· Works with Field Ops to Communicate/Reinforce the Corporate and regional guidelines, rules and best practices
· Develops strong knowledge of country specifics and Sales Business Unit’s Go-to-Market/Sales Model
· Participates in territory related User Acceptance Tests (UATs) of new features/systems, supporting the territory management process
As a member of Business Services team, the EMEA Business Services Analyst will be responsible for the overall management of the sales territories for a specific Sales Business Unit. The BS Analyst is positioned as an expert in setting up territories and a business partner for the Sales Org ready to provide support and advice at the highest professional standards to any territory related matter. A sales territory is defined as the customer base a sales representative is responsible to sell to.