Senior Accounting / Reporting Officer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs Senior Accounting / Reporting Officer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group.Requirements
Within the newly created shared service center Accounting / reporting you will be part of the team responsible to deliver general accounting (IFRS / BE-GAAP) entries and reporting requirements.
• Prepare all necessary monthly reconciliations (e.g. suspense accounts, foreign exchange movements) and ensure that all necessary controls are in place.
• Prepare feeder systems reconciliation.
• Complete monthly accounting for areas such as VAT, pensions, brokerage, expenses, fixed assets, salary bookings.
• Prepare payments.
• Run closing tasks as such depretiation, Fx reevaluation.
• Booking of accruals.
• Participate to the clearing of bank accounts.
• Complete all monthly IFRS financial reporting requirements to the Group parent company to required deadlines.
• Contribute to year-end audit, and other external reporting requirements.
• Pro-actively make recommendations to improve and develop the controls within, and output of, the financial accounting & reporting team.
• University degree in business administration or economics with focus on Accounting, Insurance, and / or Finance.
• Knowledge about IFRS.
• Part Qualified / Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA) or equivalent.
• Experience of financial reporting in a Group environment and of monthly financial accounting processes.
• Fully computer literate, advanced Excel and experience of accounting packages (SAP)
• Good knowledge in English.
• Self-motivated with ability to work accurately and to tight deadlines.
• Accounting experience of 1-3 years.
• Customer focused team player.
• Opened to travelling: 10 - 20% of working time.
Health and Well-being
•Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
•Weekly Fruit Day;
Personal and professional development
•Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
•English and German Language Courses for any level;
• All you can read with Bookster!
•Work from Home Option available;
•Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
•Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package
•Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
•Meal and gift tickets.