Accounting / Reporting Team Leader
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active.
Vezi toate job-urile Accounting / Reporting Team Leader active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Asigurari - Intermedieri financiare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group.Cerinte
Within the newly created shared service center Accounting / reporting you will lead and participate to the set-up of the team responsible to deliver general accounting (IFRS / BE-GAAP) entries and reporting requirements. Accounting / reporting scopes cover 16 entities for a total turnover of M€ 700.
• Ensure that the team performs all necessary monthly reconciliations (e.g. suspense accounts, foreign exchange movements) and ensure that all necessary controls are in place.
• Ensure that the team completes monthly accounting for areas such as VAT, pensions, brokerage, expenses.
• Ensure that the team completes IFRS financial reporting requirements to the Group parent company to required deadlines.
• Ensure coordination of the year-end audit for the services rendered by the center of competence, and other external reporting requirements.
• Ensure that continuous improvements in productivity and controls are achieved.
• Manage the team to ensure continuity of the service rendered.
• University degree in business administration or economics with focus on Accounting, Insurance, and / or Finance.
• Knowledge about IFRS.
• Part Qualified / Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA) or equivalent.
• Experience of financial reporting in a Group environment and of monthly financial accounting processes.
• Fully computer literate, advanced Excel and experience of accounting packages (SAP)
• Good knowledge in English.
• Self-motivated with ability to work accurately and to tight deadlines.
• Accounting experience of 5 minimum.
• Experience in management of 3 years at least.
• Customer focused team player.
• Opened to travelling: 20 - 40% of working time.