Account Executive - English Language - Timisoara office
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Toluna Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Account Executive - English Language - Timisoara office active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Looking for a new, exciting and fast-paced job in an expanding and competitive company? Then look no further! Apply today for your chance to work in a young and dynamic team in a truly multinational company.
Toluna is an Internet Market Research service provider with offices across the globe. We are a leading provider of online access panels and technology with a panel of +10 million members in 62 countries. Details on who we are here: www.toluna-group.com.
To complete our Sales team based in Timisoara and support our growth in Europe, we are looking for an Account Executive.
Your abilities need to be:
• Advanced English language skills with strong written and verbal communication abilities;
• Bachelor's degree is preferred;
• At least 1-2 years’ experience in a business environment;
• Knowledge of and/or interest in the online research market preferable;
• Demonstrated strong analytical/problem solving and organization skills;
• Client focused approach;
• Strong interpersonal skills to develop quick rapport in a team setting, and establish solid credibility with clients, vendors and cross-functional teams;
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and under pressure;
• Demonstrates a positive and pro-active attitude and approach;
• Proficiency in MS Office (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
The Account Executive’s role is to support sales staff by managing multiple online assignments for market research and consulting clients by establishing a relationship with them and becoming an expert in understanding their research needs.
Your main tasks will be to:
• Support the bidding process assessing projects feasibility;
• Develop relationship with existing clients, using English language daily;
• Work across sales people providing sales support;
• Provide smooth transition to Client Services on projects sold;
• Educate potential clients about online marketing research and Toluna;
• Keep a pulse of the progress of projects and follow up with clients in an effort to develop ongoing relationships and repeat business.
What we offer:
Here at Toluna you will find amazing, forward thinking professionals who like to learn and grow. We pride ourselves on collaborating and sharing expertise, we know that strong teams bring out the best in our staff members.
This is why we offer a broad range of benefits:
• Training opportunities and career development plan;
• Competitive financial package: salary, performance bonus, sport allowance, meal tickets and gift vouchers;
• Private medical insurance;
• Exceptional office comfort: top office facilities and equipment, gaming room, central building office;
• Extra vacation days;
• Bookster - The first modern library for companies in Romania.
Apply online or send your application including an up-to-date CV and a brief cover letter outlining why you think you are suitable for this role to our Staffing Department at staffing@ toluna.com, quoting the job title in the subject line.
Welcome to our innovative team of professionals in online market research!