Site leader for Global Shared Services Center
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Brainspotting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Site leader for Global Shared Services Center active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client is a top multinational FMCG company, world leader in its field. The role of the Site Leader is critical to ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of the SSC and will be instrumental in the successful design, implementation, transition and sustainability of the future operating model.
• Ability to educate & train others in process change, best practice process, and systems operation
• Ability to present to and influence at all levels.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including in English
• Strong people management skills, great leader
• Ability to understand "end to end" impacts of processes and a broader business understanding
• Bachelors Degree and 8-10 yrs experience with oversight of similar transactional services
• Business Degree with MBA preferred
• Previous experience building and leading a large team at a MNC(100+)
• Knowledge of SAP
• Travelling availability
• Serves as visible change agent and transformational leader
• Operates efficiently and effectively in a matrix environment
• Demonstrates effective collaboration across the globe
• Ability to drive employee engagement and development.
• Provides onsite leadership to the shared services center staff specific to the operations of: order to cash, record to report, process & tools, procure to pay, and hire to retire.
• Ensure execution of processes and transactions according to benchmarks, standards, and service level agreements.
• Responsible for talent management of share service employees including: attracting and hiring the best talent, performance management, talent development, etc.
• Metric Driven and Results Oriented
• Works with the shared services leadership team and business stakeholders to ensure the alignment of the enterprise plans and execution.