Social Media Specialist - Contractor Role
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Oracle active
View all jobs Social Media Specialist - Contractor Role active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
- Strong knowledge, understanding and passion for social media platforms, communities and the opportunity these can present in a B2B environment
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships
- Team player, with the confidence to present new ideas back to management clearly and effectively
- Good technical understanding and ability to pick up new tools quickly
- Ability to work flexibly, to multiple deadlines and across a variety of Marketing campaigns
- Strong project management and organizational skills
Community management of the assigned Oracle social media accounts
- Co-ordination and liaison with key content providers across Marketing and PR teams
- Research, prepare and publish content/posts across agreed social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn) using Oracle’s preferred tools (Oracle Social Media Relationship Manager)
- Monitoring and referral of community posts to Oracle experts for approved Oracle response management strategies
- Participation in key creative brainstorms to ensure content is engaging, fresh and successful
- Events support
Oracle Employee Advocacy – Peer to Peer
- Central co-ordination of Oracle’s peer to peer executive outreach program;
- Building Influencer outreach programs
- Monitor pre-defined KPI’s and success benchmarks to help the measurement and evaluation of Oracle social media activities
- Monthly reporting back to key stakeholders