This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Tymbark Maspex Romania active
View all jobs CATEGORY MANAGER active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
- University graduate in economics;
- Previous experience in Sales or Marketing of minimum 3 years cumulated in at least two of the following functions: Sales, Key Accounts, Trade Marketing and Marketing;
- Very good Microsoft Office and English knowledge;
- Strong analytical, planning, leadership and communication skills;
- Team player with excellent management skills;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Can-do attitude, enthusiastic personality, high energy, good decision-maker;
- Willing to find solutions even in conflict situations;
- Capacity to work under pressure.
- Propose and manage the budget for the category trade activities (promotions or in store consumer promo) together with marketing department;
- Develop yearly / quarterly / monthly promotional and in store activity plan for the Category in all channels, both in Key Accounts customers and Traditional Trade channel;
- Initiate together with Display & Packaging Specialist all necessary POPMs for the category in order to improve our in-store presence and visibility. Evaluate ROI analysis for permanent POPMs (usage in store more than 6 months);
- Develop Category Management projects together with Key Account in order to further increase consumption per store;
- Provide evaluations for all activities initiated & implemented (promotions & in store activities effectiveness);
- Create and update merchandising standards for all customers and all related activities that ensure visibility, pricing, and usage of POP material and merchandising effectively;
- Assist and support the sales force team in presenting and implementing the proposed activities to the Company’s customers;
- Execute regular field audits and store checks in order to control trade marketing activity effectiveness and to collect information about competitors’ activities;
- Follow-up and compliance with all internal policy and regulation;
- Managing day to day activities by organizing and allocate the resources.