This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Brainspotting active
View all jobs Node.JS Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
• Passion for programming and learning
• English proficiency
• Something to show (e.g.: GitHub, Stackoverflow, etc.)
• Ability to work in a terminal and decent understanding of Unix
• Unit testing
One of our clients delivers advanced IT and Marketing Services for Customers around the world.
They develop one of the biggest mobile affiliate and traffic management platforms in Europe, being specialized in a wide range of mobile internet services and is working with the newest technologies, constantly bettering their products and adapting them to their Customers' needs.
Innovation is the key as they are developing and deploying environments following the latest international standards of programming. All software is used in high traffic conditions and is optimized accordingly and we are proud to be leaders in the very competitive mobile world.
As they are currently expanding their team in Bucharest, they need motivated and creative team members, so it’s a fantastic opportunity to join this established international brand that is growing steadily, in the position of NodeJS Developer.
• Implement new billing modules
• Contribute to the core API development and improvement
• Work with scalable cloud infrastructure for high volumes of traffic
• Propose and implement enhancements for the current solutions
A sneak preview of some of their benefits:
• Opportunity to work with very high volumes of traffic
• Competitive salary package
• Private medical insurance
• Opportunity to attend trainings, conferences, congresses, etc.
• Working for one of the online/mobile industry leaders
• An open environment that welcomes and appreciates fresh ideas
• Monthly Team Building activities
• Infinite fruits, coffee and tea