Linux Windows Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Stefanini Romania active
View all jobs Linux Windows Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Stefanini offers consulting services, solution development and integration, BPO, application and infrastructure outsourcing, and more. With support in 32 languages and the flexibility of a global company, Stefanini is focused on efficiency and meeting unique regional needs.
POWERING YOUR BUSINESS!
Visit us today at http://www.stefanini.com/EN/
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science;
• Very good knowledge and experience in Linux RedHat, SUSE and Windows server environments;
• Good knowledge in the areas of identity management, remote access solutions, open source, virtualization, backup solutions, network and scripting (shell script, Perl, PowerShell);
• Experience with MySQL and PostgreSQL databases, monitoring systems (Icinga / Nagios);
• Hardware knowledge (Client / Server) is an advantage;
• Initiative, perseverance, reliability, independence and resilience;
• Advanced English skills in speaking and writing;
• Driving license and willingness to travel: estimated to one time for transition 1-2 weeks to Zurich and then perhaps twice a year.
• As a Windows/ Linux Specialist you are responsible for ensuring the development, the incorporation of a delegate, the assumptions of 2nd, 3rd level support requests and the support of 1st level support for the following services: Linux operating systems RedHat and SUSE, Apache Web Services and Reverse proxy and remote Access and Identity management solution;
• Ensure the operation in the absence of the service owner for Windows Server, backup, monitoring, DNS;
• Analyzing problems and proposing solutions;
• Reacting to internal and external IT projects;
• Tracking, monitoring and management of events;
• Readiness for possible call inserts.
The client is the leader in IT consulting, system integration, the Solution Engineering and the provision of IT services with a focus on Microsoft and Oracle technologies and with over 600 employees in Switzerland, Germany, Austria and Denmark worked.