Linux Windows Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Stefanini Romania active
View all jobs Linux Windows Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
We’ve been on the Romanian market for 12 years, and since then we have gathered a team of over 1400 colleagues in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu and Targu Mures.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile, and these are the traits we look for in our people as well.
We believe that happy employees equals happy costumers, so we put the smile at the core of our culture, our everyday challenges and our interactions with colleagues and clients. Our hobbies and passions spice up our working environment and keep us positive and productive.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us! We have the perfect terrace for it.
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on facebook.com/StefaniniIT
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science;
• Very good knowledge and experience in Linux RedHat, SUSE and Windows server environments;
• Good knowledge in the areas of identity management, remote access solutions, open source, virtualization, backup solutions, network and scripting (shell script, Perl, PowerShell);
• Experience with MySQL and PostgreSQL databases, monitoring systems (Icinga / Nagios);
• Hardware knowledge (Client / Server) is an advantage;
• Initiative, perseverance, reliability, independence and resilience;
• Advanced English skills in speaking and writing;
• Driving license and willingness to travel: estimated to one time for transition 1-2 weeks to Zurich and then perhaps twice a year.
• As a Windows/ Linux Specialist you are responsible for ensuring the development, the incorporation of a delegate, the assumptions of 2nd, 3rd level support requests and the support of 1st level support for the following services: Linux operating systems RedHat and SUSE, Apache Web Services and Reverse proxy and remote Access and Identity management solution;
• Ensure the operation in the absence of the service owner for Windows Server, backup, monitoring, DNS;
• Analyzing problems and proposing solutions;
• Reacting to internal and external IT projects;
• Tracking, monitoring and management of events;
• Readiness for possible call inserts.
The client is the leader in IT consulting, system integration, the Solution Engineering and the provision of IT services with a focus on Microsoft and Oracle technologies and with over 600 employees in Switzerland, Germany, Austria and Denmark worked.